A team from LDC will be attending the Australian Oil and Gas conference in Perth on the 11-13 March 2020. The conference is a free event for attendees and is held at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre. The LDC team will be exhibiting on the NT Government stand with a group of delegates and will have information available for:
- Middle Arm Industrial Precinct: A 600-hectare estate strategically zoned for Oil & Gas developments. Middle Arm Industrial Precinct will be home to the Northern Territory’s largest and most productive oil & gas and mineral processing companies. Located on the Middle Arm Peninsula in Darwin Harbour, the master-planned 600 hectare precinct is planned to provide a variety of lot sizes, with access to an extensive product corridor network and planned water access to Darwin Harbour.
- Marine Industry Park: An existing development with expansion currently being developed due to the announcement of Northern Australia’s 5,000 tonne Ship Lift. The Marine Industry Park is home to a secure, 9 hectare hardstand and all-tide Barge Ramp which is an accredited First Point of Entry to Darwin. Lots will be developed for marine servicing and training companies wanting to strategically locate themselves next to the Ship Lift and in Darwin’s logistical hub of East Arm.
The Northern Territory Government has released its 5 Point NT Gas Strategy to drive the Government’s vision for the Territory as a world class hub for gas production, manufacturing and services by 2030. The Strategy includes 5 main achievable targets:
- More LNG in Darwin and expand Darwin’s LNG Export Hub
- Grow the gas supply and service industry
- Establish a gas manufacturing industry
- Grow research, innovation and training capacity; and
- Contribute to national energy security on the East Coast
AOG is a showcase of the latest products and services and attracts over 8,000 global visitors providing opportunities to network and learn about the latest technological and innovative breakthroughs which will drive the industry into the future.
The team is flying to Perth on Monday 9 March and will be available for meetings and a chat. If you would like to meet with a member of our team, please contact us on 8944 0900 to schedule a time.